- Hardware-assisted Run-time Protection: on balancing security and deployability (slides, version of September 2021,
- Invited talk at Hot Issues in Security Principles and Trust (HotSpot 2021), Virtual (Vienna) September 2021.
- Public Lecture Series, Univerasity of Toronto, Identity, Privacy, and Security Institute, Virtual (Toronto), April 2021.
- CRISP Distinugished Lecture Series talk, Darmstadt, February 2019.
- Google Android Security Local Research Day (ASLR-D), Google, Mountain View, October 2018.
- Hardware-assisted Run-time Protection (slides, version of August 2021,
- Confidence in AI systems: Can we trust AI-based systems? (slides, version June 2021,
[pdf], [slideshow - part 1, slideshow - part 2])
- Waterloo.AI Reverse Co-op, University of Waterloo AI Institute, Virtual, June 2021.
- Invited talk, AI Industry Day, University of Waterloo AI Institute, Virtual, March 2021.
- Techtalk, IEEE Student Branch, University of Jaffna, Virtual, February 2021. [video]
- University of Waterloo, Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute, panel discussion on Trustworthy AI -- security, privacy, and ethics, Virtual, October 2020.
- Extraction of Complex DNN Models: Real Threat or Boogeyman (slides, version November 2020,
- Security, Privacy, and Machine Learning (slides, version of January 2020, [pdf], [slideshow])
- Trustworthy & Accountable Function-as-a-Service (slides, version of January 2020, [pdf], [slideshow])
- Hardware-assisted Trusted Execution Environments: Look Back, Look Ahead (slides, version of November 2019, [pdf], [slideshow])
- Common-sense applications of hardware-based trusted execution environments (slides, version of July 2019, [pdf], [slideshow])
- Invited talk at the Huawei "Building End-to-end Trusted Systems" Workshop, Leuven, July 2019.
- Invited talk at International Workshop on Banking Security with Trusted Hardware, Bangkok, December 2018.
- Invited talk at Huawei Security and Privacy workshop, Helsinki, October 2018.
- Invited talk at NYU Tandon School of Engineering, New York, March 2018.
- Invited keynote at Workshop on Trusted Computing and its Applications, Surrey Centre for Cybersecurity, January 2018.
- Securing Cloud-assisted Services (slides, version of June 2019, [pdf], [slide show])
- Invited talk at Uber HQ, June 2019
- Invited talk at School on Security & correctness in the Internet of Things, Graz, September 2018.
- Invited plenary talk at CySeP Summer School, KTH, Stockhom, June 2018.
- Invited keynote at Data 61 Cyber Summer School, Melbourne, Australia, February 2018.
- Invited talk at Cybersecurity seminar, Oxford, December 2017.
- Invited talk at Secure Cloud Services and Storage Workshop 2017, Oslo, September 2017.
- Invited talk at LORIA, Nancy, April 2017.
- Invited talk at NEC Labs, Tokyo, January 2017.
- Invited talk at Department of Computer Science, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, November 2016.
- Invited talk at Royal Holloway Information Security Research Seminars, Egham, November 2016.
- Invited keynote at SECODIC 2016, Salzburg, August 2016.
- Invited talk at Laboratory of Information Security at VNU University of Engineering and Technology, Hà Nội, July 2016.
- Invited talk at ANTA Seminar, Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis, Aalto University, June 2016.
- The Undeniable Truth: How Remote Attestation Circumvents Deniability Guarantees in Secure Messaging Protocols (slides, version of May 2019,
- Can Blockchains be made better using hardware-assisted security (slides, version of September 2018, [pdf],[slide show])
- Machine learning in the presence of adversaries [slides version of April 2018]
- Talk at Huawei/Finland security research workshop: InfoSec Reasearch and Education @Aalto, Machine Learning and Security, MiniONN [slides version of December 2017]
- Invited talk at the Huawei/Finland security workshop, December 2017.
- Oblivious Neural Network Predictions via MiniONN Transformations [slides version of November 2017]
- Trusted Computing and Analytics [slides version of October 2017]
- Security, Privacy and Machine Learning [slides version of October 2017]
- Fast client-side phishing detection: A case-study in applying machine learning to solve security/privacy problems
[slides version of May 2017]
- Remote Attestation Tutorial [slides version of April 2017]
- Technology Transfer from Security Research Projects: A Personal Perspective
[slides version of November 2016]
Last modified: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 18:10:19 +0300