- Can Blockchains be made better using hardware-assisted security (slides, version of September 2018, [pdf],[slide show])
- Securing Cloud-assisted Services (slides, version of September 2018, [pdf], [slide show])
- Invited talk at School on Security & correctness in the Internet of Things, Graz, Austria, September 2018.
- Invited plenary talk at CySeP Summer School, KTH, Stockhom, Sweden, June 2018.
- Invited keynote at Data 61 Cyber Summer School, Melbourne, Australia, February 2018.
- Invited talk at Cybersecurity seminar, Oxford, December 2017.
- Invited talk at Secure Cloud Services and Storage Workshop 2017, Oslo, September 2017.
- Invited talk at LORIA, Nancy, April 2017.
- Invited talk at NEC Labs, Tokyo, January 2017.
- Invited talk at Department of Computer Science, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, November 2016.
- Invited talk at Royal Holloway Information Security Research Seminars, Egham, November 2016.
- Invited keynote at SECODIC 2016, Salzburg, August 2016.
- Invited talk at Laboratory of Information Security at VNU University of Engineering and Technology, Hà Nội, July 2016.
- Invited talk at ANTA Seminar, Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis, Aalto University, June 2016.
- Machine learning in the presence of adversaries [slides version of April 2018]
- Common-sense applications of hardware-based trusted execution environments [slides version of March 2018]
- Talk at Huawei/Finland security research workshop: InfoSec Reasearch and Education @Aalto, Machine Learning and Security, MiniONN [slides version of December 2017]
- Invited talk at the Huawei/Finland security workshop, December 2017.
- Oblivious Neural Network Predictions via MiniONN Transformations [slides version of November 2017]
- Trusted Computing and Analytics [slides version of October 2017]
- Security, Privacy and Machine Learning [slides version of October 2017]
- Fast client-side phishing detection: A case-study in applying machine learning to solve security/privacy problems
[slides version of May 2017]
- Remote Attestation Tutorial [slides version of April 2017]
- Technology Transfer from Security Research Projects: A Personal Perspective
[slides version of November 2016]
- How Far Removed Are You? Scalable Privacy-Preserving Estimation of
Social Path Length
[slides version of September
TCE Summer School on Computer Security, Technion, Haifa, Israel.
- Slides and pointers to further reading,
video 2 and
- Things, Trouble, Trust: On Building Trust in IoT Systems [slides version of August 2016]
Last modified: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 16:43:18 +0300